ComplaintsAll Complaints are be promptly referred to our Compliance Officer
Notifying us of your complaint
We allow complaints to be made by any reasonable means and to be made free of charge. This may include by letter, fax, email, telephone or in person. If we receive a verbal complaint, the employee receiving the complaint should make a note of the substance of the complaint as soon as possible.
Our contact details are as follows:
SV Health Managers LLP
London WC2 6ST
Telephone: +4420 7421 7070
Fax: +4420 7421 7077
All Complaints are be promptly referred to our Compliance Officer. In the event that the Compliance Officer is involved in the subject matter of the complaint, the complaint will be referred to another member of senior management who is not involved.
Acknowledging your complaint
We will acknowledge all complaints in writing within 48 hours of receipt.
Investigating your complaint
We aim to investigate the complaint competently, diligently and impartially. We will promptly assess the specific circumstances surrounding your complaint by reviewing all appropriate records and speaking to the individuals involved, with a view to deciding whether the complaint should be upheld and whether any remedial action and/or redress may be appropriate. The criteria that may be considered when determining whether your complaint should be upheld include:
- whether we have breached a rule set out by the FCA;
- whether we have acted unreasonably;
- whether there has been an administrative or trading error;
- whether we have received similar complaints from other complainants, perhaps indicating a systems or processes failure on our part; and
- any relevant FCA guidance.
Resolving your complaint
We will keep you informed of the progress of the measures we are taking to resolve your complaint and provide you with regular updates where appropriate.
Once we have investigated and fully considered the subject matter of the complaint and whether the complaint should be upheld, we will write to you, our Final Response, in a way that is fair, clear and not misleading and includes the following:
- an assessment of the complaint, whether or not we accept the complaint, and where appropriate make an offer for redress or remedial action;
- offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- reject the complaint, providing reasons for doing so.
We will always act promptly if a complainant accepts any offer of redress or remedial action that we have made.
Closing your complaint
We may regard a complaint as closed in the following circumstances:
- once we have sent you a final response to the complaint;
- where you have indicated in writing that you have accepted an earlier response that we have sent to you.
Record-keeping of your complaint
We are required to keep a record of each complaint received and the measures taken for its resolution and retain that record for at least 5 years from the date that the complaint was received.
What to do if you do not consider that we have resolved your complaint
If you are an “eligible complainant”, as defined by FCA, and if you consider that the matter has not been resolved by us then you may refer any complaints against SV Health Managers LLP to the Financial Ombudsman Service further details of which are available at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.